Friday, December 19, 2014

Graham Crackers

If your kids are anything like mine then they LOVE graham crackers. If Lucy can see the box of graham crackers she won't eat her dinner. So, I searched recipes and made these ones... I think I ate most of them... They are so good!


I made Christmas themed graham crackers!

Ingredients:

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, chilled and cubed
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla



Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a mixer until it resembles corn meal.
Add honey, water and vanilla and continue to mix until it all combines.
Remove dough and shape.
Place between two sheets of wax or parchment paper and roll 1/4" thick. 
Cut into squares or shapes and place onto a cookie sheet.
Bake 15 minutes, cool and serve!



These are so good! I highly recommend them. Also, I didn't make my crackers thin enough and they were move like cookies... Either way, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment