Sunday, August 21, 2011

What I'm About...

I decided to start this blog because I want to share with you all what is going on in my life these days. 
Being a newlywed has been such an awesome adventure. I have the most amazing husband. The only problem with the marriage is our work schedules. When I work, Coy gets to sleep, and when I arrive home he is either already gone or getting ready to go to work. This is where the blog comes in... I decided to fill my time learning new things. I'm working on a lot of arts and crafts and loving it! I want to share them with you all in hopes that I will inspire you or that I can make you one for a good price (since I am a newlywed, I can't afford to make everyone free ones, but I wish I could). 
I hope that this is something that I will keep up with... :-) I'll add pictures of everything I have made this far! 
Word...

No comments:

Post a Comment