Monday, August 22, 2011

Wedding Crafts

I made all of these things for my wedding. The hearts were used with the flowers as center pieces for each tableThey were fun and cute!
 This was actually at the wedding.
 This is what the sides of the hearts look like.

Next, the mustaches I made for the wedding! These were so fun and after the wedding we saw SO many pictures of everyone with these. We didn't know how they would fit in but they did and they were fun. 
I went shopping and found a huge old trunk that needed some love. I sanded it, painted it and covered the inside with fabric! Turned out great and was a good place for people to place the gifts they brought.

Last but probably not least, I made fabric bookmarks as wedding favors. They turned out great! Lot's of work but so fun.
Hope you guys enjoyed these! See anything you like, tell me exactly what you want and I'll make them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment