Sunday, October 23, 2011

thank you

Here is Cody's order! He is into green, yellow and red. I think it turned out awesome. I'm really liking all the colors. It will go great in his office.


Down below is Danica's headband! She has a few more things on her order but this is what I have done so far. Hope she likes it! 
I will be adding a lot more stuff in the next few weeks so please stay tuned. See anything you want please let me know! I'm a little backed up with orders but I have a lot more time coming up to get them done! 

Everyone that has ordered things or taken an interest in my things, thank you so much. You are all a blessing and keep me going. You are all awesome and I appreciate you!



UPDATE!

WE GOT A TRUCK!!!!
Praise THE Lord. We got an awesome deal and we are so thankful. Thank you all for your prayers.
Here are a few pictures...


It's red, not Coy's favorite but I'm not allowing him to be THAT picky. :-) So excited about the new adventures and memories with a new truck. Coy misses his old truck but only good can come out of what happened. We were getting dicouraged with finding anything. I found it on Craig's List and sent the guy a e-mail and let Coy handle it from there. The guy we bought it from was really nice and wanted to help us out. He had to get it smogged a few times because it just wasn't passing, so, he took it into the shop and it was just a hose that came out of place. FINALLY, it passed and now we have it at home. Thank you again for all your prayers and support! Love you all.


word.


No comments:

Post a Comment